Computer Resources provides basic services such as e-mail, disk storage space, access to network, routine maintenance of computers, installation and upgrade of software & operating systems, and printing services. Director of the facility, Dr. Michael Zawrotny, has over ten years of experience in system maintenance and operation. Dr. Zawrotny is also available for consultation on scientific computational projects and code.
Hardware & Software
Computer Resources provides resources for regular and high performance computational hardware and software in Linux and Windows platforms. We also have 3D-stereo graphical workstations and poster printing equipment. A variety of scientific software is made available to members of IMB. These include x-ray refinement, NMR data processing, electrostatics and analysis, structure calculation, structure visualization, and molecular graphics.
IMB mailists are semi-closed and e-mail addresses originating within FSU are allowed to subscribe and post to the lists.Available Lists
- General purpose list: IMB People
- Physical Biochemistry Facility list: PEF Users
- Protein Expression Facility list: PBF Users
- X-Ray Diffraction Facility list: X-Ray Users
Poster Preparation and Printing
- HP DesignJet Z5200ps PS3 Poster Template: IMB PowerPoint Template (W:48″ X H:36″)
- HP DesignJet Z5200ps PS3 Printing Instructions: Instructions for printing posters
Updated: March 15, 2017 by TS.