Powder X-Ray Diffraction
PANalytical X-Pert Pro Powder
From March 2019 onward these XRD equipment are under the preview by Dr. Xinsong Lin. Please contact him for training and maintenance.
PANalytical X-Pert Pro Powder with X’Celerator detector is a powder x-ray diffraction (pxrd) instrument that is available for general use. The instrument can be coupled to many attachments but by default configured in the reflection mode. The data collection is controlled by PANalytical DataCollector software and data analysis performed using PANalytical HighScore Plus with PDF database.
Procedures and Manuals
- Quick Start-up Guide for Collecting Data using PANalytical X-Pert Pro Powder
- Tube Change Procedure for PANalytical X-Pert Pro Powder
- Mo to Cu Tube Change Procedure for PANalytical X-Pert Pro Powder
- Step Size and Total Data Collection Time for PANalytical X-Pert Pro Powder
- PANalytical X-Pert Pro Powder Configuration [Cu anode and regular Pre-Fixes on incident and diffracted beam sides]
- PANalytical X-Pert Pro Powder Mo Anode Configuration [Mo anode and Mo mirror Pre-Fixes on incident and diffracted beam sides]
- PANalytical X-Pert Pro Powder Non-ambient (Vacuum & Inert Gas) Configuration [Anton-Paar HTK 1200N Chamber]
- PANalytical X-Ray Generator w/ PreFIX components
- Theta-Theta Goniometer
- X’Celerator Detector [w/ real-time multi strip technology, RTMS]
- PANalytical DataCollector ver. 4.1-2 [Sep 2012]
- PANalytical DataViewer ver. 1.4 [Jul 2011]
- PANalytical High Score Plus with PDF database ver. 3.0e [Jan 2012]
- Windows 7 o/s
- Cu or Mo anode; Cu or Mo mirror; reflection or capillary spinner; Anton Parr TTK 450 and HTK 1200N accessories; diffracted-side monochromator
- Not on the computer network
Updated: March 2019.