Talks and Presentations
The links below show a list of presentations that I have given during invited talks, XRF Workshops, Crystallography Club Meetings, and X-Ray Facility and General Lab Etiquette’s Seminars. Also listed in this page are my professional involvement in organizing scientific conference and scientific judging.
- Why you need a home X-Ray Crystallography Facility? [YouTube Video] (2015 Florida Second Core Network Event, MCC, Tampa, FL)
- FSU-IMB Core Facilities and their capabilities (2014 Florida Core Network Event, UF-ICBR, Gainesville, FL)
Effectively Communicating in the World of Shared Resources (2013 SEASR Conference, UGa, Athens, GA)
Macromolecular Cryo Crystallography at Synchrotrons (2007 FLAVS Meeting, UCF, Orlando, FL)
Organizing a Scientific Conference
- Fifth Southeastern Association of Shared Resources (Treasurer and board member)
- Third Florida Core Network Event in 2016 (Organizer)
- Tenth Annual SER-CAT Symposium & Workshop in 2013 (Co-organizer)
- 2016 Capital Regional Science & Engineering Fair @ Tallahassee, FL, 32306
- 2015 Capital Regional Science & Engineering Fair @ Tallahassee, FL, 32306
- 2014 Taylor & Francis Biomolecular Crystallography Poster Prize @ ACA2014
The list of XRF Workshops and Journal Club presentations
- IMB Orientation
- KLB Lab Etiquettes
- X-Ray Facility Orientation
- What XRF can do for you?
- Synchrotron trip tips
Last updated: February 17, 2018.