- Mackenzie Barakat graduated as an Outstanding Senior Scholar. Congratulation, Mackenzie!
- Charlisa Whyms and Chong Xu successfully passed their 4th-year talk. Congratulations, Charlisa and Chong!
- The Li Lab took on three new members this past year. Welcome to the group Yuerong Shu, Julie Cheng, and Doreen Addo-Yobo.
The SouthEast Regional Collaborative AccessTeam (SER-CAT) is an organization consisting of 22 member institutions, formed in 1997 to provide third generation x-ray capabilities to macromolecular crystallographers and structural biologists in the southeastern region of the U.S.
- Institute of Molecular Biophysics
The Institute of Molecular Biophysics (IMB) at Florida State University is located in the Kasha Laboratory Building, named for one of the founders of the Institute, Dr. Michael Kasha. The Institute serves as the home for the Graduate Program in Molecular Biophysics (MOB). IMB has a long history as a unique interdisciplinary research unit dedicated to the application of physical and chemical principles to the investigation of biological phenomena.
- Department of Chemistry and Biochemistry
Link to the Department of Chemistry and Biochemistry at the Florida State University.