Caspar Structural Biology Symposium
The special issue from the symposium, edited by Piotr Fajer, Alexei S. Soares, and Kenneth Taylor, has been published in Journal of Structural Biology and you can now read this for free until June 2018.
Sat-Sun, January 7-8, 2017 | Chemical Sciences Laboratory Auditorium | Florida State University, Tallahassee, FL 32306
The Caspar Structural Biology Symposium was held on Saturday and Sunday, January 7-8, 2017 at the Chemical Sciences Laboratory Auditorium (CSL 1003) in Florida State University, Tallahassee, FL 32306. This event organized by the Institute of Molecular Biophysics was to celebrate the 90th anniversary of Structural Biology, a term closely associated with Don Caspar, Professor Emeritus, Institute of Molecular Biophysics, Florida State University.
- Photos by Somasundaram of the Caspar Structural Biology Symposium (90th Birthday Celebration of Donald Caspar)
- Photos by Bill Lax
- Collection of Historic Pictures from Symposium Speakers (51 slides; PPTX; 127 MB)
- DLD Caspar Kepler Solar System Illustration by James Clarage
- News Coverage: FSU News (html | PDF) | Tallahassee Democrat (html | PDF)
- Event location and layout
- Parking and Maps
Illustration Credit: “DLD Caspar presenting Kepler’s solar system in Dürer’s pentagonally illuminated sanctum” by James Clarage,
Updated: January 30, 2018.