Changing the PDF Default Viewer in Firefox
The default setting on the Firefox Browser does not open PDF documents directly in Adobe. This means that there is an extra step to open our fillable forms. (You have to click on “Open with Another Viewer” on the upper right side of the menu bar and then click on Open in Adobe)
To correct this please follow these steps:
1. Click on the icon tab on the upper right corner of your browser window (three parallel bars).
2. Click on Options
3. Select the Applications Tab
4. Scroll down to Portable Document Format (PDF) and select the drop down menu in the next column.
5. Change from “Preview in Firefox” to “Open in Adobe Acrobat (default)”
6. Click OK and you will now have immediate access to PDF files in Firefox.